Lost My Creative Spark.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

So all this week I've been receiving notices from all these different shops.They must all have meetings and get together and plan to send notices all at once.

I am so broke at the moment and I've been occupied with building so if you don't see as many posts as usual you know I'm occupied trying to create some box in the sky.

I've seen some awesome other bloggers posting amazing photos on flickr though.Those chics are amazing at capturing the essence of certain types of clothing.

I hope to post something soon.So much has been going on within the past few weeks that my inspiration has been blocked.

*Crosses fingers* that it comes back soon.

Have fun shopping guys.Tons of places are having sales such as Emjay,Fri.day,The Dressing Room, and Maitreya just released new heels.

Tc Be Back Soon

0 comments:

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP