I'm Thirsty Thursday for Pink Anyway

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Make It Pink

Yeah I haven't posted much lately because I've been uninspired and broke as usual until I won a contest at Hot Mess Beach Spot.So I decided to buy a few items off of the Thirsty Thursday list.
Items as follows:
Black&Blue BF Shirt-Pink/Thirsty Thursday Item
Jeans:>>>Poison<<< Pink Floyd Jeans
Hair:Epoque-Throwback-Black Tones
FS Bangles and Earrings-Thirsty Thursday Item
Shades-Epoque Tapered Shades-Loud
Chucks were free from Maschienenwerk

Some I've had for awhile others I picked up recently.Man I miss shopping for stuff.Lately I've been having a ton of issues in Second Life.As most of us do here.

I'll be shopping more soooooonnn.:D

0 comments:

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP